The Beatles song “A day in the life” has an extra high pitched whistle, audible only to dogs.
We’ll make sure they’re squawking happy when you walk in the door – we will give them fresh food, clean water, and even clean their cages!
And don’t forget our bird taxi service; we’ll bring your bird wherever he can’t fly himself.
- Cage cleaning can be a dirty job – why not let us do it for you?
- We can pick up and drop off your bird at any location in our service area.
- Birds get lonely during the day, too – we can make sure they get love.
Focus on the Fun Parts of Having A Feathered Best Friend.
Cage cleaning, taking your bird to the veterinarian, and stopping home on your lunch break can all be a huge pain in the beak. Let us take care of those things for you!
Bird Sitting Services
- Bird Sitting, $18/visit. Call for availablity.
- Cage Cleaning, Call for a quote.
- Bird Taxi, Call for a quote.
- Last Minute Booking, $5
- Holiday Charge, $10
- Late Payment Fee, $15