Dogs only sweat from the bottoms of their feet, the only way they can discharge heat is by panting.
We also offer a pet taxi service – and if litter box cleaning isn’t your thing (and whose is it?) then we can take care of that too.
- Let us do the dirty work for you – leave the litter box for us!
- We can take your cat anywhere they need to go within our service area.
- Regular play sessions will help your cat stay in shape.
A Cat Needs More Than Food and Water to be Happy and Healthy.
While many people think cats are perfectly fine to be left at home alone for days at a time, they can actually get very lonely. Some even act out by refusing to use the litter box or scratching the furniture. We help prevent that with some much-needed attention.
Cats Sitting Services
- Visit - 20 Min. Feeding/Water, $16.50
- Cat Taxi per Hour, Call for availability and pricing
- Last Minute Booking, $5
- Night/Weekend Charge (walks scheduled outside of regular business hours M-F, 8am - 6pm), $5
- Holiday Charge, $10
- Late Payment Fee, $15