The nose pad of each cat has ridges in a unique pattern not unlike a person’s fingerprints.
We know your family’s busy schedule doesn’t always allow for a lot of time to do this, which is where we step in to help.
- Even critters need love and attention, too!
- Let us help you keep your critters’ cages clean.
- We care for your little critters in a big way!
Well-Maintained Habitats Keep Your Critters at their Best.
Because a clean and comfortable habitat is key to the health and happiness of your reptiles and amphibians, we are able to commit the time and energy necessary to make that happen. Let us help keep your critters (and your family) loved and well-cared for.
Critter Sitting Services
- Critter Sitting, $18/visit
- Cage Cleaning, Call for a quote.
- Critter Taxi per Hour, Call for a quote.
- Last Minute Booking, $5
- Holiday Charge, $10
- Late Payment Fee, $15