Contrary to popular belief, dogs aren’t color blind; they can see shades of blue, yellow, green and gray. The color red registers on a grayscale in a dog’s vision.
A few reasons to trust us with caring for your dog:
- Track your Dog along the Walk and Back
- Know your Dog is getting the Best Love and Attention
- Come Home to a Healthier, Happier Dog
Just 20-25 Minutes of Walking a Day can Lengthen and Improve your Dog’s Quality of Life Significantly.
Regular walking has shown to decrease anxiety and stress, strengthen muscles and bones, increase cardiovascular fitness, and lower blood pressure – in dogs (and in humans!)
Dog Walking Services
- Weekday Walks (b/t 9a-5p, M-F), $18/Visit
- Nights & Weekends (visits outside 9a-5p, M-F), $23/Visit
- Two-a-Day Play (2 visits b/t 9a-5p, M-F), $32/Day
- Dog Sitting, See Weekday and Night & Weekend rates. Call for availability.
- Dog Running, Call for availability and pricing.
- Dog Taxi per Hour, Call for a quote.
- Wedding Day Service, Call for a quote.
- Last Minute Booking, $5
- Holiday Charge, $10
- Late Payment Fee, $15