The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our sites. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our site, Prairie Path collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet,
- the date and time you access our site,
- and the internet address of the website from which you linked to our site.
If you contact us, submit registration information to us, or request to be contacted by an employee, we collect the information that you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address, and telephone number. When you purchase services from an authorized Prairie Path site, your credit card information is collected and stored only for the duration of the sale, unless you ask to have the information stored indefinitely. In addition, when you purchase services from an authorized Prairie Path site, your information may be used to provide you with additional information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes only:
- To our Prairie Path employees that provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing and promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Prairie Path has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Prairie Path works to ensure that any data you provide is secure, both internally and externally.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to info [at] ineedpetcare.com.